Honouring the mill’s history, we offer the possibility to participate in our bread-making routine. Since 2019 we take care of a sourdough bacteria colony that generously allows us to make our own bread for our guests. Our large communal kitchen used to be the bakery, where the flour refined in the mill was made into bread.
The environment is perfect for our sourdough bacteria colony! And for our guests interested in this old technique, we are devising a morning workshop (3 hours) where you can learn how to take care of a sourdough bacteria colony and how to make and bake bread.
- Every Monday afternoon starting on the 18.7.2022
- (4 hours) 45€, including aperitif
- Free for children under the age of 12 accompanied by one adult
- The workshop will happen with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 participants
- For further questions and reservations we are contactable via e-mail: email@example.com