- 1 large bedroom (ground floor), 4 single beds, wardrobe and sink
- 1 double bedroom (first floor), double bed, large wardrobe, sitting area with private bathroom, walk-in shower and toilet
- possibility to add 1 extra single bed
- large living room, dining table for up to 10 people
- cozy comfortable sitting area around a large fireplace
- separate fully equipped kitchen; fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster
- 1 common toilet (ground floor)
- laundry area, washing machine
- Price € 175 per night
- in the month of July and August, the minimum stay is 7 nights
The shared open-air space offers a large covered terrace with dining table and cozy sitting area, where we also serve an extensive breakfast. There are many sitting areas around the mill, in the Butterfly garden and near the river shore. In the middle of our food forest there is a large natural swimming pond for leisure. The vegetable garden and food forest are always open for our guests to harvest fresh fruit and vegetables.
There are different philosophical benches scattered around the premise, for moments of rest and contemplation, the riverside offers plenty of grassy patches for yoga practices and recreational activities.
Workshop will be offered during the month of August and upon request. (more info in link)
The mill is situated 2 km from the medieval village of Villereal, where there is a market every Saturday and Wednesday and the local food market on Monday evening. The region is known for its beautiful cycling and walking routes, castles and bastides.
Contact us for reservations at: firstname.lastname@example.org