Our family’s characteristics are creativity and inventiveness. We love drawing and painting as a form of self-expression and contemplation.
One of our favourite medium is charcoal on paper, simple black on white.
For a couple of years now we have refined the techniques of burning our own charcoals in the campfire, combining leisure with creative work.
We collect and cut branches from small bushes called Fusin, growing wild in the area, and through a burning method called Pyrolysis, we obtain beautiful natural charcoals. Our guests are invited to learn this creative process and share a collective drawing session inspired by the beautiful landscape we inhabit.
- Every Friday starting on the 22.7.2022
- (4 hours) 65€, including grilled dinner around the fire
- Free for children under the age of 12 accompanied by one adult
- The workshop will happen with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 participants
- For further questions and reservations we are contactable via e-mail: email@example.com